Top of the range women's freestyle bindings from Switchback. Perfect for shredding the whole mountain.
The Switchback Up women's is the premim women's binding in the Switchback line and has been designed with two things in mind: Comfort and performance. Full of tech padding and finished with leather-style lining straps, these bindings not only look the business, put they perform above expectations too.
The Midback Highbacks on the Up give you plenty of freedom to extend your presses and jibs to the max, but still offers female riders enough support for all-mountain riding.
The women's Up binding comes fitted with Eames Straps, which are pre-curved, flexible and fit snugly around any boot. The perforated leather-style inner liner hugs the boot and improves fit, whilst the outer straps disperses pressure evenly across your foot so you don't get any painful pressure points building up.
A standard base plate offers great contact with your board, and the integrated padding will be there to cushion your feet on those heavy landings!
- Midback Highback - Offers flexibility and a forgiving feel for presses as well as stability off jumps. Ideal for shorter riders too
- Base - Standard base with soft plastic against your board
- Eames Straps - Pre-curved and wrapped in leather-style fabric, these straps offer response, support and comfort
- Aluminium Ratchets - Strong and lightweight for durability
- Integrated Padded Footbed - Perfect balance of cushioning and response for riders who like to mix up what they ride
- 100% tool free - No need for any tools to adjust your binding
- Rider Profile: All Abilities Will Love This Binding
- Mountain Profile: Freestyle / All Mountain
- Flex: Soft to Medium
- Compatibility: 4 Hole